As a leader in the Church, you will face many battles. Some will be philosophical in nature. Some will be personality clashes. Others will be because of poor choices or sin. And, many situations will be spiritual wherein Satan seeks to disrupt God's work so the Lord is not glorified in your midst.
Sometimes problems that begin because of a natural or fleshly cause can turn into a spiritual battle as the enemy finds inroads due to us having opened the door because of sin. Church leaders must be aware of this potential and pull on the power of God to overcome.
Grab Hold of God's Power by Using Divine Spiritual Weaponry
God's Word tells us how to deal with spiritual battles:
- Fight with divine weapons, not in our own strength. (2 Cor. 10:4)
- Fortify against the foe with protection God provides. (Eph. 6:11)
- Focus on the right battles. (Eph. 6:11-12)
- Finish well. (Eph. 6:13)
The Steering the Church Toward God's Power Leadership Guide expounds on each of the above points. It also looks at eight other means through which God's power works in and through us.
Practical Outworking of God's Power in Spiritual Warfare in Leadership Tasks & ResponsibilitiesThe Train Church Leaders Practicum on this site gets practical about how spiritual weaponry is needed in the various leadership tasks and responsibilities. Click on links below to learn more.
Share This with Others:
Train Church Leaders Practicum
Most Recent Posts:
- Encourage Church Staff to Regularly Feast on God's Word
- Jesus' Resurrection Provides the Keys to Coordination
- Jesus' Resurrection Takes Coordination to New Heights
Go To: Main Church Power Page - Other Leader Basics - Leader Qualities - Leader Skills - Practicum